The new L2 is compatible with 3.6V / 3.7V lithium-ion batteries and 1.2V Ni-cd / Ni-mh batteries.
The biggest improvement in L2 is that it allows users to choose the load current manually between 0.5A, 1.0A and 2.0A for lithium-ion batteries.
The L2 is smaller than previous versions. It will not be difficult to keep it in a backpack or purse. Adapts the input of the USB 5V / 2A USB power port, which is compatible with most smart mobile phone adapters today.Advantages Golisi L2:
Features Golisi L2:
- - 1.Micro USB DC 5V / 2A input, two independent slots and microcomputer management system;
- - 2. Current selection: 3.6V / 3.7V lithium battery - 0.5A / 1.0A / 2.0A; Battery 1.2VNi-MH-- 0.5A
- - 3.LEDs show the charging status: the steady red light indicates that it is charging, the green light indicates that the battery is not in proper contact or the battery has stopped charging, the flashing red and green light indicates a reverse charge or a short
- - 4. Identify lithium ion batteries (Li-ion) and Ni-cd / Ni-mh batteries and assign the current accordingly.
- - 5.Activate the inactive 0V batteries
- - 6. Security protections: over charge / discharge, short circuit, intelligent identification of defective battery / reverse charge protections
- - 7. Charge mode, constant current and constant voltage;
- - 8. With USB adapter (not included), the working power of the charger is 5V / 2A
- - Input power: Micro USB DC 5V / 2A
- - Output voltage: 1.42V (for Ni-cd / Ni-mh batteries)
- - 4.20V ± 0.05V (for lithium-ion batteries)
- - Output current: Ni-cd / Ni-mh: 0.5A * 1 or 0.5A * 2
- - Li-ion: 0.5A / 1.0A / 2.0A * 1 0.5A / 1.0A * 2