WHAT IS A COOKIE?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain web pages. Cookies allow a web page, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their system and, depending on the information they contain and the way they use their computer, they can be used to recognize to user.
WHAT TYPES OF COOKIES EXIST?
Depending on the time they remain active, cookies can be:
- Session cookies: They are designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page. They are usually used to store information that is only useful to keep for the provision of the service, requested by the user on a single occasion (for example, a list of products purchased).
- Persistent cookies: They are a type of cookies for which the data is still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and treated during a defined period. They have a deletion date. They are used, for example, in the purchase or registration process, to avoid having to enter our data constantly.
Depending on the entity that manages the computer or domain from which the cookies are sent and treat the data obtained, we can distinguish between:
- Own cookies: own cookies are those that are sent to the user's device, which are managed exclusively by us for the best functioning of the site.
- Third party cookies: This type of cookies are those that are sent to the user's device from a computer or domain that is not managed by us but by another entity, which will treat the data obtained.
According to its purpose:
- Technical cookies: They are those necessary for navigation and the proper functioning of our website. For example: to carry out the purchase process, to control the security aspects of the web, to share content through social networks, etc.
- Analysis Cookies: These coockies are those that, being well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and perform the measurement and statistical analysis of the use taht the users make of our website. For this, we analyze the navigation on our website in order to improve the offer of products or services we offer. Examples of this are:
- The number of unique visitors of each page / section, which is used to count the times the site is visited by a user, as well as the first and last time of that visit. This helps to know the most successful areas and increases and improves the content, with the result that users get a more satisfactory experience and service.
- The date and time of access to our website, in order to allow us to find out the hours of most influx, so we can make the necessary adjustments to avoid saturation problems in our peak times.
- The source of traffic, which records the origin of the user; that is, the Internet address from which the link to our website leaves, in order to enhance the different links and banners that point to our server and offer best results.
- Advertising and behavioral advertising cookies: Advertising cookies are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that may be included in our web page, based on criteria such as the edited content or the frequency in which the ads are displayed. Cookies behavioral advertising act on the behavior (preferences and personal choices) of users, which are obtained through the continued observation of their browsing habits, allowing you to develop a specific profile to show personalized ads on other websites.
- Cookies related to social networks: These cookies allow connection with social networks such as Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin or YouTube.
HOW CAN I CONFIGURE OR DISABLE COOKIES?
You can configure your browser to be notified of the reception of cookies and refuse to accept them by activating the settings in the browser that allows you to reject them. However, we warn you that the deactivation of cookies may cause limitation, or even inability to access some of the features of our website, as well as some of the services may stop working properly.
Here's how to modify the cookie settings in the main browsers:
- Internet Explorer: Tools > Internet Options > Privacy > Settings.
For more information, you can consult Microsoft support or browser Help.
- Firefox: Tools > Options > Privacy > History > Custom Settings.
For more information, you can check Mozilla support or browser Help.
- Chrome: Settings > Show advanced options > Privacy > Content settings.
For more information, you can check Google support or browser Help
- Safari: Preferences > Security.
For more information, you can check Apple support or browser Help.
We also suggest you consult the following websites: Aboutcookies, youronlinechoices, Network Advertising Initiative o Digital Advertising Alliance, where you will find detailed explanations on how to delete cookies from your computer and more general information about them.
WHAT COOKIES DOES WWW.MASQUEVAPOR.COM USE AND WHAT ARE THEY FOR?
Below, we list all the Cookies used by our website and its use:.
|_lglaw||OWN||To save the consent of users regarding acceptance of the cookies policy of our website.||1 year||-|
|_ga||THIRD PARTIES||It is used to distinguish users.||2 years||Google Privacy Center: http://www.google.com/intl/es/policies/privacy/|
|_gid||THIRD PARTIES||to collect information on the navigation of users through the site, in order to know the origin of visits and other similar data at the statistical level. It does not obtain data of the names or surnames of the users or of the specific postal address from where they are connected.||1 year||Google Privacy Center: http://www.google.com/intl/es/policies/privacy/|
|DELUXEADULTCONTENTWarningCheck||OWN||Cookie file that is created when the visitor declares that he is of legal age to access our services and products.||1 year||-|
|_zlcmid||THIRD PARTIES||It allows offering live chat to give support and solve doubts directly to customers and users of the web.||1 year||https://www.zopim.com/privacy|
|PHPSESSID||OWN||When a customer logs into the web, a cookie is generated that stores an identification ID, so that users do not have to log in every time they access the web from the same browser.||Session||-|
|PrestaShop-XXX||OWN||Technical cookies of the development software of our store.||1 year||-|
MORE INFORMATION ABOUT COOKIES
In MASQUEVAPOR.COM we never save the personal data of our users, unless you want to register, voluntarily, in order to make purchases of products and services that we put at your disposal, or receive information about promotions and content of interest.
By browsing and continuing on our website you indicate that you are consenting to the use of the aforementioned cookies, and in the conditions contained in this Cookies Policy.
UPDATING OF COOKIES
The cookies of www.masquevapor.com can be updated, so we advise you to review our policy periodically.