Guarantee of products of a lasting nature (electronics devices), as established in article 123 of RDL 1/2007, the term of guarantee of a product of a lasting nature is two years from the delivery of said product, being necessary to communicate it to MASQUEVAPOR.COM in the two months after its detection.
The warranty only covers manufacturing defects, but not wear due to normal use or misuse.
In these cases, MASQUEVAPOR.COM will replace or repair your device. in case none of these two options was possible because the product is not available, we will make a discount for your next purchase. We will pay all collection and shipping costs. If we collect the device and our technical service detect that the operation is correct, the customer must pay delivery and collection costs.
The warranty does not protect against accidental damage, loss, natural phenomena, electrical overvoltage or any other event that did not originate during the manufacture of the product.
The guarantee will be applied taking into account the nature of the products:
- If the product has the quality and benefits expected for this type of product, you can not use the guarantee.
- External batteries are guaranteed for 3 months, as they have a useful life between 6 and 12 months (about 300 charges).
- The atomizers, liquids and spare parts are considered consumable and therefore lack warranty; if there is any problem with any of these products, the user must let us know within 14 days from delivery. It is very important that you review your orders, because after this time no claims will be accepted.
* ATTENTION: If you update your device you will not be able to manage the guarantee with us.
Tips for use:
Failure to comply with any of the following points may invalidate your warranty.
- Be sure to use the correct type of battery for each mod. If you are not sure which one to use, do not hesitate to contact our customer service department, so our experts can advise you.
- Turn off your devices when you save them to prevent them from being accidentally activated.
- Do not attempt to disassemble or repair the product yourself or by anyone other than MASQUEVAPOR.COM.
- Use only the chargers that come in the kits and / or mods and, for external batteries, any of the chargers in the accessories section (it is advisable to charge the batteries by external charger).
- Never leave batteries charging without supervision.
- Always use batteries with shrink-wrapping in best conditions.
- Recycle your batteries in the containers intended for this purpose.
- Always transport your batteries in appropriate containers and never carry them in your pocket with loose coins or keys.
- Keep your devices clean and dry.
- Do not screw your atomizers strongly to the battery. Making contact is enough.
To manage the guarantee, please contact our customer service department at the email address firstname.lastname@example.org, indicating the product, the problem and the order number. Our agents will request the necessary information and will indicate how to proceed in case a return is necessary.
* ATTENTION: Guarantees will not be managed without the presentation of the ticket or invoice.
RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL
Right of withdrawal and returns according to article 102 of RDL 1/2007, the consumer shall have the right to withdraw from the contract in accordance with the following paragraphs:
Term of exercise of the right of withdrawal:
You can exercise the right of withdrawal without need of justification within a period of 14 calendar days.
The withdrawal period will expire 14 calendar days from the day you or a third party indicated by you, other than the carrier, received the good.
Way to exercise the right of withdrawal:
To exercise the right of withdrawal regarding products purchased exclusively at MASQUEVAPOR.COM, you must contact our Customer Service by sending an email to email@example.com to express unequivocally your decision to withdraw from the contract.
The right of withdrawal will be exercised within the term when you have sent us the communication regarding the exercise of this right before the end of the corresponding term, in the terms indicated above.
The refund must be made within a period of 14 calendar days from the date of notification.
You can download the withdrawal form HERE.
Consequences of the withdrawal:
In case you exercise the right of withdrawal we will refund all the payments we have received from you, including the delivery costs, unless you have chosen a different delivery option than the least expensive ordinary delivery, in which case you will not be reimbursed the additional costs arising therefrom, without any undue delay and, in any case, no later than 14 calendar days from the date on which we receive the return.
We will proceed to make the reimbursement using the same means of payment in which the purchase was paid without incurring any expense as a result of the reimbursement except for the cost of returning the product. In all cases, the products to be returned must be in perfect conditions, in their original packaging and with all their accessories.
Returns of the following products will not be accepted according to article 103 of RDL 1/2007:
- Sealing goods that are not suitable to be returned for reasons of health protection or hygiene and that have been unsealed after delivery (liquid, aromas, bases ...).
- The supply of goods that after their delivery and taking into account their nature have been mixed indissociably with other goods.
We do not accept returns of products that, due to bad use or because of not having the original packaging, can not be put on sale again, unless it is sent in poor condition by us or it suffers a factory defect.
In case of receiving the order with damages caused during transport, it is important that you make some photographs of the packaging and the damages that guarantee a possible claim before the transport agency, and you must write it down on the delivery note that you sign to the delivery person.